Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ellie the Magician!

Chris has been teaching Ellie a few magic tricks. They are so hilarious!

Here are a few other pictures of the Sears Family Happenings:

Katie The Dog got roped into some Princess Play

P1000153

I had a pile of laundry to fold that was taller than I am. This happens a lot, but I wanted to capture the excitement of one Sunday night.

P1000156

Meggie didn't eat what I made for dinner one night. Chris came to rescue when get got home, giving her a bagel while he read her a story.

P1000158

We had to pick up a prescription at the Pharmacy and Chris told Ellie they were "listening" pills. She was very disturbed by the idea, this is her having a mini-meltdown about it in the car.

P1000161

Meggie in the Target parking lot.

P1000162

My beautiful Meggie!

P1000164

After lunch at Shorty's, so yummy!

P1000170

A disclaimer: These are the clothes Chris put the girls to bed in. They didn't want to change the next morning and I didn't make them. But, they don't normally dress like this in public. Still, they are SUPER cute!

P1000171

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Great pics! Loved the "magic." Okay, so who took the pic of Ellie being upset about the listening pills?? (And I want some of those, btw.)

Marti said...

I put the camera on a wide angle and held my arm out. I think it captured her upset-ness.

Karen said...

Love the magic trick! Billy watched the video and wanted to learn - soooo funny seeing little kids try to pull off magic!

Lissa said...

Hilarious magic show! I will have to let Gabi see it. Also, I have the same pile of laundry, except that mine is all dirty. I am eagerly awaiting my much-needed new washer and dryer (to be delivered Tues).

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

I currently work at Ellie.com and we'd love to be able to use your old URL - http://meetellie.blogspot.com/

If you were open to give it to use of that URL for a few outfits off our website or something along those lines; I would love to an exchange.

Let me know your thoughts or email me at: amanda at ellie.com