Thursday, July 29, 2010

Our Day out on the Town

Ellie starts kindergarten on August 9th, so we are spending these last two weeks doing a few fun things for her.

On Wednesday I took her to the Georgia Aquarium then we met up with Chris for lunch at Yeah! Burger (it's supper yummy, if you haven't tried it already I highly recommend it.).

MHS_0200.e1

The Jellyfish are my favorite. I could watch them for hours. Their water was kinda dirty, but they were still beautiful!

MHS_0210.e1

MHS_0228.e1

Ellie refused to look at me to let me take her picture, so this is the best I have at the aquarium.

MHS_0239.e1

She was super happy to see Daddy (well, we both were).

MHS_0242.e1

MHS_0246.e1

Playing with Daddy's goatee.

MHS_0258.e1

And, the obligatory Sunglass shot. This is one of my favorites!

MHS_0264.e1

And,  I have no idea what she is doing here...but she is still cute!      

No comments: